Saturday 22 September 2007

Gold Metallic ZentaiCD

This is my latest shoot. It was done for a special friend of mine who is quite an open-minded minx and who totally gets where Im coming from. She also claims to get quite turned on by my pix. Rogue kisses going out to her always xx.
I am wearing my gold metallic Zentai suit over my fake breasts, which look great through the gold spandex. I also have on my
long black pvc platform heels, a black silk mini, my long pvc gloves and my brand new pvc corset. This is the first time I have worn the corset and it was hard to put on alone. Also I was practically blinded by the gold metallic hood, I could'nt see a thing through it, so it was quite an ordeal to get these shots. But looking back I feel it may be my finest shoot to date. I really like the way they have come out.
What do you think?

Til next time

Peace & Zentai
Zentai CD



No comments: