Tuesday 11 September 2007

Brown Encasement ponytail

I dressed in brown pantyhose encasement for my latest shoot. Five pairs in total went into turning me a lovely shade of nylon brown. Of course my DD foam latex breasts were in place, and I wore a creme lycra mini dress with my black platform boots. After doing my yellow encasement, I wanted to create a ponytail made out of nylon to finish of my outfit. So after a lot of cutting slicing and sacrificing 3 pairs of pantyhose to the cause I think it turned out quite well.
I really enjoyed taking these pics. I could just see myself in the mirror and thought I looked kinda sexy, well sexy as far as Zentai CD's are concerned. Im thinking of purchasing some new breasts, more lifelike ones and not so rigid and static, I do notice that they dont look as good in certain poses. So if anyone knows a good fake breast seller, drop me a line.


Anyway here are a couple of shots from the shoot, I hope you enjoy, and as always feel free to leave me a comment.


Til next time

Peace & Zentai
Zentai CD



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi...
i'm Rebeka Parker, French Tgirl...
i like you're pics.... very cute !!!
kiss
Miss Parker