Wednesday 5 September 2007

Purple Metallic Zentai

This was my latest guise. A purple metallic Zentai suit, Purple lycra dress, rubber cincher, overknee socks and my platform boots. This shoot had its ups and downs. Firstly I couldnt get the lighting right ( the metallic hood was hard to see through making it all a little bit harder), and secondly when the shoot was over i took off the metallic Zentai suit and it seemed that by wearing a tight dress over it had rubbed off most of the metallic.
I did email the person who sold it to me, and to their credit they sent me out a new purple suit (non metallic) for free. So 'respect' to Lycaer, I thoroughly recommend this seller to anyone who wants to buy a Zentai suit.

I was a little miffed that my huge latex breasts didnt show as well in this shoot. But on the upside, I had a GREAT time doing it, so not alls bad. Here are a couple of shots from the shoot, hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment.


Til next time
Peace & Zentai
Zentai CD



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have liked to seen those overknee socks pulled over your zentai head.

Anonymous said...

I need choose a beautiful zentai suit for my friend. And I looked for one http://www.sanseed.com/fashionable-studded-pu-leather-wallet-available-to-three-colors-hb072132.html, I don't know if she like it. How about this one?