Saturday 21 July 2007

Purple striped, lime green web friend

This post should have gone up before now. I was scheduled to have a web chat with my friend over the big pond. She understands me and likes my creations, so I thought I would push the boat out for her this time.

I got encased in purple and black striped pantyhose and wore a tight fitting lime green mini dress (which she expressed an interest in). To that I added my brand new overknee pvc platform heels, and last but not least my wonderful new foam latex breasts.
My webchat was great and my friend was really thrilled to see that I had gone to such an effort to visually please her. I love the fact that no matter how bizarre I look, somebody out there understands and likes what I do.
So here are a couple of pictures that I took for my cross Atlantic friend. Hope you like them as much as she did.


Til next time
Peace & Zentai
Zentai CD