Tuesday 17 July 2007

My new Tiger Zentai suit

Today my new tiger zentai suit arrived, so I thought I would celebrate the arrival with a CD session. By now I have given up on the condom fake breast idea and purchased a pair of foam latex breasts used by drag queens and the like. They fit really good and seem to compliment the overall look. So armed with my tiger zentai suit, my new fake breasts, I got ready. I put on my overknee pvc platforms together with a rubber cincher over my tiger zentai, finished off with a tight white top and black pleated miniskirt.
When all dressed up, it gives me a sort of 'forbidden' buzz, and I become this whole new being. Its an escape that grows on me the more times I do it. Anyway here are a couple of pics form my tiger zentai CD session, hope you like.

Til next time
Peace
Zentai CD


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love what your doing.
I am straight also but I still find your pictures very erotic, your poses are just like a female. Great work, dont stop.

lycraman