Sunday 15 July 2007

Introduction

Hi everyone,
I am a straight male who, for the past five years now has greatly enjoyed getting encased head to toe in nylon and spandex, otherwise known as 'Pantyhose Encasement' & 'Zentai'. Lately I have been getting a huge amount of pleasure combining 'Pantyhose Encasement' & 'Zentai' with a dash of Cross Dressing.
I get a strange and highly erotic feeling when Im in character. I love the way I can look so bizarre and yet to my own eyes - surprisingly sexy! (Maybe this is how I can control my female tendencies).
I've started looking for new Zentai suits to enhance my fetish desires, I have also been buying some great dresses, boots and outfits and of course many pairs of various pantyhose as you'll see in future posts.

I thought I was alone out there until places like myspace and various blog sites proved me wrong. So I have started this blog to let people in on what goes on in my strange alternative life. I hope you enjoy my ramblings and pics as much as I do creating them. And if you want to get in touch just drop me a line anytime.
My fetish life is certainly 'different' but you just may find it interesting.



POLKA DOT ROGUE

My first picture upload shows me in black 'Pantyhose Encasement', black Fetish platform boots, and a black and white 'Polka' Dot dress. This was the first time I tried to make a pair of breasts to go with my outfit. After many failed attempts I managed to create my breasts using 2 condoms, making sure that the tied ends became the nipples. I placed the fake condom breasts in 2 stockings to keep the shape and then arranged them to fit as near to the real things as I could. Some shots look convincing where as others...hmmm

SO do you like my pics, what you think, I appreciate all your comments good or bad.

Til next time
Peace
Zentai CD







No comments: